Ridge------ - Back to Home Page
- If slipping poly.
under eave put alum. tape on upper edge of
slide under the
eave. In high wind areas use Big Stretch, instead of silicone, to effectively bond tip of Ridge Flashing to polycarbonate.
- We do not provide flashing - See
Ridge Flashing Purchase & Install
- 3" or 6" x 100 ft. Adhesive Roll Flashing (shown below)
has 15 mil Butyl Adhesive (facing down) and Aluminum backing
(that faces the sun). Make
sure polycarbonate is securely fastened to structure with screws we sell. See tech & install data sheet
- Trim Components----- • Hardware-------- See Frame & Install pdf Guides.
- See Layout & Load
- .Screws for Corner, at top & bottom of poly and in body of sheet
- .Screws that come with Base & Cap-----Counting procedure for screws in body of sheet & perimeter.
- Back to Home Page